Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today in Humanities I had to present with 3 other people a section of a chapter. I've done this quite a few times and it's not even a big deal. We just sum up the section we read and read it straight from the book. Well, I started reading from my  notebook and suddenly I felt like I couldn't breathe and my voice was getting shaky and I couldn't make it stop so I said "I'm sorry" and walked out. Ahhh! Stuff like that really drives me nuts. There was no reason at all for that to happen. It makes me feel ridiculous. Anyway, a girl from my class came to check on me in the bathroom and then she went back and told them I was sick and brought me back my stuff. Hopefully the rest of my day we will be better than this. I get to dissect a pig in bio lab!! Michele and I will be working on an art piece most of the night, which hopefully turns out the way we want.

No comments: